Saturday, February 2, 2013

Laci Paige ~ Pen Name and Random stuff!



Laci is a girl's name (also used as boy's name Lacey), is pronounced LAY-see. It is of Old French origin. Nobleman's surname carried to England and Ireland after the Norman conquest. Lacey and its variants may also be used in reference to lace, the delicate fabric made of netted thread, hence giving it a feminine connotation.

Laci is not my birth name though, it's my pen name =) How did I come up with the name Laci Paige?
I made a list of girls names I liked, I wasn't even thinking of a last name at that point. This was part of the list:

  • Amy
  • Abbi
  • Crystal
  • Laci
  • Paige
As I read through the list when I said Laci Paige I just like the way that sounded, and went with it! So now you know!

Randoms:
  • I don't know when the movie came out but my favorite movie I saw in 2012 was Paul. I loved that alien and would like him to come live with me! It was a movie about two British comic-book geeks traveling across the U.S. encounter an alien outside Area 51. 
  • For new years my family hung out with another family for 24 hours, we ate, played games, drank, ate, drank, ate, slept a bit, ate... you get the idea.
  • I love real milk chocolate made with the cocoa bean, any other chocolate is yucky.
  • For Christmas I was super excited to get three DVD's: Magic Mike, Red Riding Hood, & Snow White and the Huntsman. 
  • Two days ago I got the DVD for Better Off Dead! "I want my two dollars!" lol
  • In addition to being an Erotic author, I also pen paranormal romance stories for older teens.

Questions I've been asked:

What is the craziest thing you have done? Probably sex on a roof top. It was scary and exciting at the same time. The roof was not accessible we had to do some serious climbing to get there.

What scares you? Spiders/Death/The dark/Drowning/Flying

Do you believe in aliens? Some days I do. I am iffy on that one.

Have you ever seen a ghost? I was young and I saw something, but I really don't know for sure that's what it was.

What vegetable do you hate? I LOVE all veggies - really!

Did you have an imaginary friend as a child and what was his name? Yes, Doofus was his name. Don't ask me why. I don't know. I was four. I also had an imaginary zoo on my roof.
 


Biography

Laci enjoys spending time with her family more than anything! She and her husband support their children on the soccer pitch and off. Laci enjoys the outdoors, and of course reading and writing (and chocolate). Their family lives in Hampton Roads with one cat.






Follow me:

No comments:

Post a Comment