Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


This looks like fun, thanks to Rosanna Leo


What is a Liebster Blog Award, you say? The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to blogs that have less that 200 followers. It's a way of generating some love and some traffic for smaller bloggers. 

Of course there are some other rules:
  • Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
  • Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you've tagged
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post
  • Tell them you've tagged them
  • No tag backs

11 Facts about Laci Paige:

1. I am a mother of two
2. I started my writing career in my late thirties
3. I like brussels sprouts
4. my father, brother, and husband (and a few friends from school) were in the military all at different times.
5. I enjoyed Twilight
6. I'd been to over a dozen different countries before my 25th birthday
7. I play rock band by myself when my family won't play with me (I'm not good)
8. I dislike driving
9. Chocolate anything is my fave dessert
10. I drive a white nondescript four door car
11. I love my life!


Questions from Rosanna Leo!


1) Aside from what you're doing, what is your dream career?
Something, anything, where I can hob knob with Joe Manganiello.

2) Who is your fave literary hero ever?
I don 't have just one. I have dozens! 

3) If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
On a tropical beach with white sands and clear blue water in one of those on the water bungalows. 

4) What is your favorite drink?
Sweet tea (in the southern USA only)

5) Who inspires you most?
My family.

6) Cat or dog person?
Cat! Dogs are cute but so much more work lol.

7) If a vampire offered you eternal life, would you say yes or no?
I would say no, unless all of my friends and family could live eternally with me.

8) Which paranormal creature would make the best mate for you?
A vampire.

9) Who's your favorite movie actor?
For looks see question one, other than that I would say: Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, and Tom Cruise because I've enjoyed just about all the movies they've been in. 

10) If you had to pick either Italian or Chinese food, which would you pick?
Italian! (the real Italian food from Italy, not the american style).

11) Would you ever consider plastic surgery?
Yep. I would love a breast reduction. And I wouldn't be opposed to getting my lower lids lifted, my skin there is so thin and sad :( If I had the money, wasn't scared of surgery, or pain, I would have done both by now!

Thank-you all, and have fun!


Blogs I've tagged:



Questions for those tagged: 

1. Favorite color?
2. Tea or Coffee?
3. What is your dream job?
4. What time of day are you most creative?
5. Last movie you've watched in the movie theater?
6. What pets do you have?
7. Winter or Summer?
8. My son says that I should ask if you like to wear socks?
9. Favorite vacation spot?
10. Favorite superhero?
11. Last book you read?

Whew, that was a lot of work! But it was fun =) Thanks, Rosanna! 

No comments:

Post a Comment